This movie makes me cry!
The first time I heard about this movie was during end of December. Ppl told me that the ending wasn't a nice one. So, I didn't even thought of watching it at all. I'm scare that I'm too involved with the emotion. Like I watch Titanic, I always tear a little when comes to the ending. I will have a natural flash back of what the lovers did and eventually, teared.
And then I saw this video clip when I was in karaoke with my course mates after my final exam ends, during January. At first, I was happily singing this song as this is a really nice song. It brings back memories even with the title itself "Those day". Then, as I watched the video clip, I astonished. Too indulged with the video clip, I just sat there and watch the whole mv without singing anymore. A thought of myself, "Omgggg, this will be a very nice, SAD story". I can see how lovely there are yet knowing it will be a sad ending. It makes me feel like wanting to watch but scare being too emotional.
So finally, after keeping the movie for a month. I dig up the courage and watch this. The last ten minutes of the movie, I just can't stop myself, I cried. As in, I really cry and not even just tearing. The director make a flash back of them. And if you had watch this, you will know how much the guy love the girl by his action in the end of this story. It was an unexpected action but he just did it to show how much he wanted to do that.
Worst is the movie was based on a true story. Though they may add some additional details in it but it still make this movie so heartfelt.
This movie delivers a lesson. PLEASE CONFESS YOUR LOVE!
No comments:
Post a Comment